Wednesday 7 April 2010

A rare chance to spend time with Ba aka pygmies


Possibly the most unique safari expereince imaginable. I personally visited this region and although I came for the wildlife, which was it's self one of the most profound wildlife experinces of my life, I came away with memories of the beautiful Ba aka pymies, since then I have intended to offer a safari which spend as much time with the Ba baka as the wildlife, although it is hard to seperate the two as they are so closely connected through the hunting and gathering habbits of the Ba aka. This trip will spend time in the tropical rainforests of central Africa with an extraordinary group of people, the Ba'Aka Pygmies and will journey to see some of the planets most incredible wildlife.
You will find details on our website and if you are interested in more detail please feel free to get in touch.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment